Our UK Made All Timber Pent Sheds Have The Following Key Features:
- The floor, roof, sides, front and back are manufactured from tongued and grooved timber cladding.
- The timber cladding is a 16mm board and when processed the finished product is no less than 12mm thick.
- The timber is pressure treated and has a guarantee of up to 15 years against rot and decay.
- All of the framework is planed and pressure treated.
- Made in UK.
- Easy Self Assembly.
- Fixings and Roof felt supplied.
- Windows are anti shatter Perspex 600mm x 600mm
- Door furniture 200mm t-hinges, turn buttons and a hasp and staple
- Standard single door width 2ft 5” (Internal size)
- Standard double door width 4ft (both doors)
- Standard door height 5ft 6” minimum rising to 5ft 8”
- Standard Apex eaves height 5ft 7”
- Standard Apex ridge height 6ft 7”
- Standard Pent eaves height 6ft minimum
- Standard Pent ridge height 6ft 7”
- UK delivery
Free UK Delivery information
UKShedit are pleased to offer free delivery on items over £150.00 within mainland England, whilst we have negotiated a competitive contract for transportation unfortunately not all items can be delivered for free, therefore any order under £150.00 will have a flat fee charged which is as follows;
- Orders over £150.00 Free delivery in England only
- Orders under £150.00 has a £60.00 delivery charge in England only
- Scotland delivery charge £60.00 on any order
- Wales delivery charge £60.00 on any order
- Free pick up in store available
- Standard delivery on average is within 6 working days depending on the item ordered.